Welcome to Growbox Hill

Welcome to Growbox Hill
Welcome to Growbox HIll!

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Weep for neighbor chickens

We have no more neighbor chickens... It makes me so sad I wanna cry, the yard kind of feels more empty now.

Last weekend I didn't notice them out when I was mowing... through the week I was busy in the workshop but, ... by this weekend I was darn sure I hadn't seen any of them in days. So I asked the owner neighbor, and we checked the coop... and nothing. No splattered feathers, all three chickens went poof.
Not like one of them finally passed of old age and we couldn't find them- all three went missing in the same time frame...

Pretty much impossible that all three keeled over of old age at the same time in a place where we aren't finding them. A predator got them. We have our suspicions on what kind of predator got them, and I guess we will just never know for sure :(

Rest in Peace Mr. Dirty Harry Tasty, Ruby, and Madge...





No comments:

Post a Comment